Middle Earth tiles can be installed and sealed with inert products, providing air quality advantages during installation. The kiln-fired natural materials that make up Middle Earth tiles produce no “off-gassing” sometimes associated with other products.
- Middle Earth tiles are neither an “original source” nor a source for ‘absorbed” volatile organic chemicals (VOC).
- Middle Earth tiles will not contribute to the growth of mould or bacteria.
- Middle Earth tiles help contribute to a healthy living or work environment.
- Another possible source of VOC’s is cleaning products. Middle Earth tiles can be cleaned using non-toxic, water based cleaners.
- The long term durability of Middle Earth tiles, means that replacement costs can be reduced to such a degree that lifetime costs are far less than those associated with other products, especially in areas of high wear.